1. Schedule A Play
-Golfers can create their own play In which they specify game timings, date, location and other details of
-Host can create a game for public as well as can invite public in his game
Host will be notified when friends accept days, they have marked their a game invite. Or if public request to join availability a game, then host will accept/reject it
2. Tell Your Availability
2) Tell your availability
– Golfers can select days & months in
– Golfers can see each other’s availability
– Golfers can search games only on the days, they have marked their availability.
3. Golfers HomeScreen
– Golfers can see details in their home screen about their upcoming rounds and the rounds they have hosted
– Golfers can change the status of their availability from home screen
– Golfers can edit their handicap from home screen
4. Golfers Profile
– Golfers can edit details of their profile
– Golfers can view their own details in profile screen, such as total rounds played, total friend, handicap etc.
– Golfers can explore other golfers in both list and map view.
– Golfers can filter their search on the basis of radius, availability, age range handicap score & gender preference
6. Chat With Others
– Golfers can chat with their friends and any other golfer they want
– Golfers can view all the chats from their chat options