Welcome to our Careers section. Please review the positions
we are currently hiring for and apply to the ones that interest you
Product Marketing Executive – Karachi
We are looking for a Product Marketing Interns who would be responsible for developing effective marketing strategies and plans to communicate the features and benefits of new products to customers. The responsibilities include:
- Conduct Marketing research and Analysis
- Developing effective marketing strategies and plans
- Assist in Product Launch.
- Should be familiar with various product marketing techniques, like social media campaigns
- Keep an eye on customer engagement on social media and suggest ways to improve the company’s outreach.
- Leads end-to-end execution of digital and physical Marketing Campaigns.
- Establish a great brand positioning in the minds of people for all our digital products.
- BBA/MBA in Marketing, Communications or similar field
- Excellent Written & Verbal Communication
- Familiar with product marketing tactics
- Attention to Detail
- Knowhow of all Social Media Platforms
Devop Engineer – Karachi
- Build and Manage AWS cloud infrastructure and automation.
- Build and manage CI/CD platform and release processes.
- Deploy scalable and secure micro services applications.
- Perform architecture and security reviews, identify gaps and develop remediation plans.
- Define, document, and maintain a strategic DevOps architecture roadmap that includes business, product, and technical considerations.
- Staying up to date on new DevOps tools & techniques, and act as a driver of innovation and process maturity
- Computing cloud cost models, network topology, platform services, and common storage options.
- Working with the development and QA teams to maintain and enhance CI/CD workflows using tools such as Jenkins.
- Extensive experience with container-based technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and application infrastructure-related activities is a must.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code tools and best practices such as Terraform or Cloud Formation.
- 1-2 years relevant work experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen sense of client dealing.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Proven experience multi-tasking by balancing the delivery of multiple simultaneous projects, working with applications teams to deliver hosting platforms with aggressive timelines.
- BSc in Computer Science, Information Systems preferred, or equivalent working experience
Business Development Executive – Karachi
Code Avenue is looking for ambitious and energetic Business Development Executive profiles on immediate basis.
- To proactively help us building up our clientele portfolio and business development activities
- Generate new business through the leads shared for App/Web Design, Development.
- Ability to identify and evaluate the right projects.
- Should be highly efficient in analyzing inquiries, sending work proposals, giving walk-through of project scope and proposal to the clients.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients.
- Generating new leads to businesses and companies based in the UK and US region.
- To achieve assigned monthly targets.
- Regular and prompt follow-ups on inbound leads and sales inquiries.
- MUST be fluent in English with UK/British accent.
- Being a tech-savvy with sound knowledge of Digital agencies’ work nature, and being able to understand software technologies would be an added advantage.
Salary and benefits:
- Market competitive salary + bonus over projects matured
- Medical Coverage
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Friendly work environment
- Paid leaves
- BBA/ BCS/ BS, A-levels or equivalent education.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in IT sales, preferably website and application development projects.